Hoeben Electronics is:
Co-owner of ASensor Technology AB, manufacturer of electronic components
Owner of OverstockDevices, distributor and broker of electronic components.
Developer of electronics, firmware, software and electronic components.
Our booth at the Sensor+Test 2013 fair
- The fair was in May, 2013, in Nürnberg, Germany
- Components in Silicon, GaAs and many other technologies
- Finding you obsolete components
- We help you getting your investment back of your stock of electronic components
- High temperature electronics and components
- Temperature sensing and control
- Precise technologies in analog electronics, with high precision, resolution, bandwidth, stability and low temperature drifts and noise
- Electronics with low aging
- Debugging other peoples software and electronics
- Packaging of electronic components, placing die (chip) in packages
- Trouble shooting, solving software, electronics, EMC and ESD issues
- Delphi applications, for example machine control, test equipment and education software in Embarcadero / Borland / Inprise Delphi and even its predecessor TurboPascal.
- C, C++: especially in C firmware for machine control
- TI DSP with Code Composer for embedded systems
- Intel PL/M, PL/M51: embedded firmware for machine control and servo control
- Event driven state machines in machine control
- Rational Synergy / Continuus software version control
- Debugging, JTAG, evaluating and optimizing existing code
- BITBUS, inter-processor communication network: software, firmware and electronics
- Assembly: 8051/52, PIC Microchip, TI and many, many other microcontrollers and processors
- NI Workbench, Multisim, Ultiboard, Ulticap: schematics, simulations and PCBs
- Spice, Multisim, Microcap: simulation of electronics from total system down to semiconductor level
- Mathcad: simulation of for example servo controls
- CUPL, WinCUPL, Abel: programmable logic, (C)PLD’s
- SEO, Google optimization of websites in HTML, PHP, MySQL, using correct (penalty-less Google-friendly) strategies and advising
Contact us for more information.